APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

GN'R to play in Lubbock, USA, on June 1, 2013

2 posters

Go down

GN'R to play in Lubbock, USA, on June 1, 2013 Empty GN'R to play in Lubbock, USA, on June 1, 2013

Post by Soulmonster Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:03 am

http://kfmx.com/welcome-to-the-dirt-city-guns-n-roses-are-coming-to-lubbock/

I'll update the event calender when I am sober again.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76572

Back to top Go down

GN'R to play in Lubbock, USA, on June 1, 2013 Empty Re: GN'R to play in Lubbock, USA, on June 1, 2013

Post by puddledumpling Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:00 am

Soulmonster wrote:http://kfmx.com/welcome-to-the-dirt-city-guns-n-roses-are-coming-to-lubbock/

I'll update the event calender when I am sober again.
Well now I am especially wanting to be entertained by Soulmonster's drunken postings Crying or Very sad
I am a work but not working, I am looking at stuff in YouTube and posting in this forum but I can't go home until my work is done. I need a drink. No I don't, I still need to drive 45 minutes to get home. Crying or Very sad

OK, enough of that. So Texas is getting at least two more shows.... introducing a new song or two live on U. S. soil, and not in a jaded East Coast or West Coast city like NYC or LA makes so much sense to me - better quality audiences.

quote sourced from above link: "First, let’s address the first question everybody seems to ask “will they show up”? Well, the fact of the matter is, they almost always do show up. They just show up LATE. It is simply next to impossible to get Axl Rose on stage before 11 p.m. Then, when they do go on stage, they generally play about three hours. At this point I would like to point out that they are never contracted to play anywhere near that amount, they just most frequently do.

So keep this in mind: IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO STAY UP PAST MIDNIGHT TO SEE THIS BAND DO NOT BUY A TICKET. Just don’t, okay. If you think this “isn’t Guns N’ Roses”, DO NOT BUY A TICKET. If you are not willing to just go with the flow and have a good time, DO NOT BUY A TICKET.
"

This may seem like bad promo for a band coming to town and it probably would be for any other band. I do want to mention that it is a matter of fact, documented in this here forum even, that Axl is able to and has actually showed up on time and before 11 p.m. The entire band and crew, OF COURSE! do not show up late. That is all.

Last edited by puddledumpling on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:36 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I feel like talking some more.)
puddledumpling
puddledumpling

Plectra : 6674

Back to top Go down

GN'R to play in Lubbock, USA, on June 1, 2013 Empty Re: GN'R to play in Lubbock, USA, on June 1, 2013

Post by Soulmonster Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:31 pm

You're right, and I should also point out that during the recent "world tour" (Australia, Malaysia, Lebanon, UAE), the band started on time more or less every night.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76572

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down