APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Dj Ashba to move to Australia?

Go down

Dj Ashba to move to Australia? Empty Dj Ashba to move to Australia?

Post by Soulmonster Sun May 15, 2011 11:19 am

ACTOR Nicky Whelan and her rock star boyfriend, DJ Ashba, are considering buying a property in Australia.

The Los Angeles-based couple were in Melbourne for a few days last week for Whelan's 30th birthday and they caught up with the Sunday Herald Sun at Southbank venue Leftbank.

DJ Ashba said he felt completely at home in Australia.

"I love it here," he said. "I'm buying a house in LA, but we're going to look for a second home here. I've always wanted to buy in Australia since I've been here, it's just such a cool place."

Whelan said she would love to spend more time in Australia, but the work right now was in the US.

She had a role on the successful comedy Hall Pass and in the past few years has been in Scrubs, Melrose Place and Entourage.

She has signed to two comedy films to be shot later in the year and has constant auditions, but she's determined to keep at it.

"It's tough, but you've just got to keep on working," she said.

Dj Ashba to move to Australia? 922435-nicky-whelan

Source: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad/home-and-away-star-nicky-whelan-considers-buying-australian-property/story-fn6bn80a-1226055921388
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76232

Back to top Go down

Dj Ashba to move to Australia? Empty Re: Dj Ashba to move to Australia?

Post by Soulmonster Sun May 15, 2011 11:22 am

Well, apparently just a second home...
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76232

Back to top Go down