APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Ashba's thread of inspirational thinking

5 posters

Go down

Ashba's thread of inspirational thinking Empty Ashba's thread of inspirational thinking

Post by Soulmonster Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:03 am

October 30, 2012: When the power of love, overcomes the love of power, the world will finally be at peace
October 15, 2012: Love who you are, because there's only one of you! Hold the people that love you close to you while smiling down on the haters. =)
September 3, 2012: I spent the day boating out on the lake! Enjoy life, or whats the point? Don't forget to take time for you once in awhile
June 21, 2012: I have learned a lot in life by making a lot of mistakes, and I look forward to making even more. Life is short, don't be afraid to live. Your never too old, it's never too late to go after a dream. Happiness doesn't come from money, it comes from with-in. Stay true to YOU and I promise that YOUR life will never be the same
May 25, 2012: You guys are the most addictive drug in the world and together we CAN make a difference....
April 1, 2012: Life is short. Keep your friends close and tell the ones you love, you love them! You never know when your last breath may come...
January 9, 2012: You are all invited to the party in my dream!! I'll see you all there!! G'nite =).
September 19, 2011: Today I will apply the lessons I learned yesterday, which will help me get through tomorrow.
August 12, 2011: It's sad that sometimes it takes someone you know to lose their life to put yours into perspective, It's funny how life is so easily taken for granted sometimes. I think back to all the petty things in my life that I spent hours if not days stressing over, just to look back and realize how it was merely a waste of time and never really mattered in the big picture. Life is so short, so live! Live everyday as if it's your last. No regrets. Much love to you all. Love ya's!
August 3, 2011: Last night I saw an old friend, I hadn't seen in quite sometime, I remember being inseparable, as we laughed our way through life. To be alone but not feel alone is the best place you can be, I'm sorry that it took so long for me to finally see. That I should have been a better friend, I should of seen the signs. I'm sorry that I hurt you, but you were the last thing on my mind. Thank you for forgiveness and as long as I'm alive. I'll never turn my back on you, for your my shadow in this life.
July 26, 2011: Make the most of today, because tomorrow may never come Ashba's thread of inspirational thinking 633633 Much Love!!! x
July 20, 2011: "I am very happy that the fans have never given up on me over the many years of struggling in this business. They are my motivation. My strength, and their love and support is the fuel that burns the fire in my heart!"
June 22, 2011: Live today as if it's your last!!! Make the most of it!!! Much love!
June 14, 2011: Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
June 1, 2011: It's a beautiful day today! Make the most of it, and do everything possible to achieve more than you did yesterday!! Live life, don't let life live you. Much love!!

Last edited by Soulmonster on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:43 am; edited 11 times in total
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76773

Back to top Go down

Ashba's thread of inspirational thinking Empty Re: Ashba's thread of inspirational thinking

Post by Soulmonster Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:00 am

Which is your favourite from GN'R's own Dr. Phil? I prefer the one from September 19, genius in its brevity. If he wasn't such a fine guitar player he definitely should write a self-help book.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Ashba's thread of inspirational thinking Empty Re: Ashba's thread of inspirational thinking

Post by DanyYo Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:06 am

If this is some kind of a joke it's amusing but if this is genuine it's a bit pathetic.
DanyYo
DanyYo

Plectra : 6305

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:07 am

DanyYo wrote:If this is some kind of a joke it's amusing but if this is genuine it's a bit pathetic.

These are all genuine Facebook or tweets from Dj Ashba Hay
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:11 pm

Then the way he manipulates kids is fucking pathetic and cheap *fpalm* Agony Fucking Aunt Ashba Ashba's thread of inspirational thinking 3059764486 The only thing the self-help book you're talking about would be good for, is for wiping one's arse *nod*
DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Fingleblender Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:14 am

I think DJ is a breath of fresh air for GNR,he can certainly rock the show.

Its good that he is attempting to be a positive role model for all the GNR fans, just goes to show if youre true to yourself no matter what and never give up you can achieve your dreams.
Dr Fingleblender
Dr Fingleblender

Plectra : 4628

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:27 am

Dr Fingleblender wrote:I think DJ is a breath of fresh air for GNR,he can certainly rock the show.

Its good that he is attempting to be a positive role model for all the GNR fans, just goes to show if youre true to yourself no matter what and never give up you can achieve your dreams.

Yeah, I do like his stage presence. He might turn out to be a valuable bridge connecting the fans who wish to see the old GN'R with the new GN'R since he brings in that bluesy guitar laying and even looks a bit sunset strip 1985, although modernized. I hope he has the chops in the studio, but that remains to be seen. If not, Richard and Ron certainly do.

He should work harder to be a role model, though.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by bumb.l.foot Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:17 am

he sickens me
bumb.l.foot
bumb.l.foot

Plectra : 4770

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:04 am

I thought this thread would be about things like getting a guy from a hotel fired or beating up some other guy?
Johan
Johan

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 7420

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:06 am

Johan wrote:I thought this thread would be about things like getting a guy from a hotel fired or beating up some other guy?

Nonono, this is a positive thread Hay.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:23 am

Dr Fingleblender wrote:I think DJ is a breath of fresh air for GNR,he can certainly rock the show.

Ashba is surely true to himself by promoting his arse in every
possible way including brainwashing kids on FB & twitter. IMO this
is even worse than the gay underwear and the fucken ashtrays.

Last edited by DanyYo on Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong choice of words)
DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:21 pm

New quote added today.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:03 pm

Matt takes up the competition:

Ashba's thread of inspirational thinking Wr-6_normalmattsorum You were an Angel sent to bless us with the most beautiful voice God ever created.
RIP Whitney Houston.
I will always Love U about 1 hour ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:12 pm

Now I badly need a fpalm smiley.
DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:44 pm

Yes, go out and come back with a stylish facepalm smiley. That's your mission.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:42 pm

Hahaha I love being given orders.
Here you go:

Ashba's thread of inspirational thinking Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUobcQObn1M9O4YB1l0Y40jB-XRklY96iv7An8tzLylxZXjq-UOQ

Ashba's thread of inspirational thinking Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHKNpyjhFc-INGgVYAMTN9Hyha1FK5D9mGbA1c0X_8F8t-l6dA

Ashba's thread of inspirational thinking Cherna-facepalm

Ashba's thread of inspirational thinking 18944_1344243568681_1309013413_30983323_3875277_n

Ashba's thread of inspirational thinking Facepalm_smiley

Ashba's thread of inspirational thinking Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAVLIJ1EAPZcbH3PYMMe8TwUUdr63FtsVIY5NkjoWW9GNJubQ4

Ashba's thread of inspirational thinking Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSIHGKSQhBaS9y8uZ4V2W6hdq0sYKWg6RhB5y2dDueN2wroobT

Ashba's thread of inspirational thinking Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpbr1_GPjXXy45SKSaHRJKuKDl-ALOWfTlh5JOPfocasOdbETyFw

The choice is yours. I'm personally torn between the Pope and Mr. Simpson.

DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:10 pm

Wow, thanks. Not so many smilies, per se, but this wasn't too bad:

Facepalm

It's now added to our collection.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:40 am

hahaha I posted it because I thought it was awful. Facepalm
DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:42 am

I'll change the color to yellow and make the background transparent to remove the white background, then it will look a lot better. But if you find a nicer one I'd be happy. But it must be a small smiley, not a large picture. If people want to attach memes then they can do it themselves.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:34 am

I like this one the best:

Ashba's thread of inspirational thinking Facepalm

But these are ok too:

Ashba's thread of inspirational thinking Facepalm
Ashba's thread of inspirational thinking Face_Palm_by_Mirz123

And while we are at it, here are some other smileys I like:

Ashba's thread of inspirational thinking Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdwUgOEROTaTwIrdFTZLzb3d8AnLvhZzi5VGu456s1NkdqKCcFug
Ashba's thread of inspirational thinking BottleAshba's thread of inspirational thinking Confused0053
Ashba's thread of inspirational thinking Haa-haa
Ashba's thread of inspirational thinking MoonAshba's thread of inspirational thinking Ommm06aprAshba's thread of inspirational thinking Worship
Ashba's thread of inspirational thinking GrinAshba's thread of inspirational thinking YupAshba's thread of inspirational thinking RollingAshba's thread of inspirational thinking BananaAshba's thread of inspirational thinking InnocentAshba's thread of inspirational thinking Smile3556 Ashba's thread of inspirational thinking Shocked
DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:53 am

New quote added today.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:07 pm

And today.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:17 am

And today.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down