APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2018.12.01 - TVK Rock City (Japan) - Interview with Slash

Go down

2018.12.01 - TVK Rock City (Japan) - Interview with Slash  Empty 2018.12.01 - TVK Rock City (Japan) - Interview with Slash

Post by Blackstar Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:35 pm

Transcription:
------------------

[Introduction in Japanese]

[Question in Japanese about Living the Dream]

Slash: It should have been out a long time ago (laughs). Although, I mean, some of the material might not have been on there because I hadn't written it yet. So probably everything sort of happens for a reason. So maybe, you know, it was good that we waited until the time that we did, because a lot of really cool new songs came out of, you know, that break in January, and then I sat down to write some new stuff. But yeah, otherwise, if the Guns thing hadn't happened, we would have finished the tour and kept pre-production going. And we would have probably been on the road probably [at the] end of 2016, beginning of 2017.

[Question in Japanese]

Slash: Yeah, it's been a little while, but I'm really, really excited to give you this Living the Dream record right now and I hope you guys in Japan will love it. And we hope to be over there as soon as possible next year to be able to perform this record live for you guys. Thanks.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 88097

Back to top Go down