APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1999.10.14 - Rolling Stone - The Fragile World of Trent Reznor (Robin)

Go down

1999.10.14 - Rolling Stone - The Fragile World of Trent Reznor (Robin) Empty 1999.10.14 - Rolling Stone - The Fragile World of Trent Reznor (Robin)

Post by Blackstar Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:10 pm

The Fragile World of Trent Reznor

Holed up in an old funeral home, the man behind Nine Inch Nails has spent the last four years coping with loss and constructing a delicate and brutal masterpiece

By ANTHONY BOZZA

[...]

They aren’t the same crazed crypt keepers who left a trail of smashed keyboards across the country four years ago. They will be quick to tell you they’ve changed – and that they needed to. It wasn’t just Reznor who tried to live up to the tour’s name: The Self-Destruct Tour. Finck also had to find his way back to earth. After spending a lost year in New Orleans, he joined Cirque de Soleil for a year as its guitarist. “It was exactly what I needed – a 180-degree, polar-opposite change,” he says. Finck then spent time working with Guns n’ Roses, a project he may return to after the upcoming Nine Inch Nails tour. “I was with Axl for a little over two years,” he says, “and we recorded dozens of songs together. I’m really proud of what we did as a band. I’m anxious to see how it’s completed.” Well, will it be? “Oh, yes,” Finck says, grinning. “You may depend on it.”

[...]

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/the-fragile-world-of-trent-reznor-114999/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 88031

Back to top Go down