APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2010.11.06 - Artisan News - DJ Ashba Says His Call Of Duty Is A New Guns N’ Roses Album

Go down

2010.11.06 - Artisan News - DJ Ashba Says His Call Of Duty Is A New Guns N’ Roses Album Empty 2010.11.06 - Artisan News - DJ Ashba Says His Call Of Duty Is A New Guns N’ Roses Album

Post by Blackstar Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:50 am

Voice-over: DJ Ashba currently has one of the top gigs in rock ‘n’ roll playing in Guns N’ Roses, and he recently took to the red carpet in support of Activision's new game "Call Of Duty: Black Ops.” Ashba is also in Sixx A.M. with Nikki Sixx, and he's also played with Motley Crue, Drowning Pool and Neil Diamond, among others. Guns N’ Roses is currently touring the world and Ashba talks about the recent past and future with GN’R on the road.

DJ Ashba: Yeah, I just got home from the Guns N’ Roses tour, flew in from Moscow, and we head out on the 27th - it's Australia – and then we're back here in the States doing a States tour in February. I'm actually playing the NFL game Star Spangled Banner in Kansas City on November 21st, so check that out (laughs).

Voice-over: While Chinese Democracy was the first Guns N’ Roses released in 15 years, Ashba said fans won't have to wait nearly as long for the next GNR album.

DJ Ashba: We're talking about that right now. You know, we've been throwing around a bunch of ideas and it should be good, man. We’ve got a lot of good stuff on the plate coming out. It won't take as long, I promise (chuckles). Yeah, I'm excited to get this next one rolling. A lot of great fuckin’… You know, Axl has a lot of good shit up his sleeve, so I’m really excited about it.

Voice-over: "Call Of Duty: Black Ops" is set to be released on November 9th. GNR's first Australian date is December 1st in Townsville.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 88097

Back to top Go down