APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2022.03.03 - What's My Scene - Interview with Slash

Go down

2022.03.03 - What's My Scene - Interview with Slash Empty 2022.03.03 - What's My Scene - Interview with Slash

Post by Shackler Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:03 am

Star Scene: SLASH ~ Press Conference
March 3, 2022
Mary Boukouvalas

To celebrate the release of “4”, the new album by Slash feat Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators (SMKC), iconic Guns N’ Roses guitarist, SLASH, spoke to select media, including What’s My Scene, in a press conference via ZOOM. The Q&A session was hosted by Rod Yates (ex Rolling Stone Australia editor) who had conducted such sessions in person with Slash in years gone by, and was an insightful thirty minutes.

Presented by Gibson Records, the Slash Exclusive Interactive Album Q&A allowed the media to delve into the making of the band’s new album ‘4’, the first new music from the band in four years.

SLASH and MYLES KENNEDY (Vocals), and The Conspirators: BRENT FITZ (Drums), TODD KERNS (Bass & Vocals) and FRANK SIDORIS (Guitar & Vocals) partnered with producer Dave Cobb (Chris Stapleton, John Prine, Jason Isbell, Rival Sons), for the new album “4”. Recorded at RCA Studio A in Nashville, TN, Cobb shared the band’s desire to lay down the tracks live in the studio–including guitar solos and vocals–a first for the group, revealing a stunning, vital sound and style that captured the live feel.

Of course, the question everyone was asking: ‘When are you going to tour?’

The answer: ‘early in 2023’!

https://whatsmyscene.com/star-scene-slash/

Last edited by Shackler on Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shackler
Shackler

Plectra : 2754

Back to top Go down

2022.03.03 - What's My Scene - Interview with Slash Empty Re: 2022.03.03 - What's My Scene - Interview with Slash

Post by Shackler Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:06 am

Additional interview with Brent Fitz found on their YouTube channel, seems to be from the same date (Feb 25) since they both are in the same hotel.

Shackler
Shackler

Plectra : 2754

Soulmonster likes this post

Back to top Go down