APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

"This next song is a... something Mr. Stradlin put together a long time ago... (...) something called Mr. Brownstone"

Go down

"This next song is a... something Mr. Stradlin put together a long time ago... (...) something called Mr. Brownstone" Empty "This next song is a... something Mr. Stradlin put together a long time ago... (...) something called Mr. Brownstone"

Post by ludurigan Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:29 pm

"This next song is a... something Mr. Stradlin put together a long time ago... (...) something called Mr. Brownstone" 19881204-10poster

On December 4, 1988, during the first ever Guns n' Roses show in Japan, at the NHK Hall, Axl says this:

- This next song is a... something Mr. Stradlin put together a long time ago... We will do this one for Izzy tonight... something called Mr. Brownstone

Looks to me like "as-good-as-it-gets" evidence that Izzy was the main writer of Mr. Brownstone

The video below is set to play at the exact moment of the sentence

ludurigan
ludurigan

Plectra : 5504

Back to top Go down