APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2011.11.05 - Slash Army UK - Q&A with Slash

Go down

2011.11.05 - Slash Army UK - Q&A with Slash Empty 2011.11.05 - Slash Army UK - Q&A with Slash

Post by Blackstar Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:52 pm

Q&A with Slash by Slash Army UK

1. If you could play with any musician alive or dead, who would it be? - Gill Canty-Cotter

Slash - John Bonham

2. Which famous guitar riff do you wish you’d come up with? - Amanda Louise Smith

Slash - Little wing - Jimi Hendrix.

3. What Is Your Guilty Pleasure – Saniye Kalsi

Slash - Dinosaurs

4. Do you plan on teaching your boys how to play guitar? - Kevin Muralles

Slash - If they show interest in gtr, I will

5. Do you remember what bedtime book you used to have read to you as a kid? - Patricia Lawton

Slash - Where the wild things are

The person who asked #5 apparently is the woman who used to read it to you when you live in Stoke, Patricia

Slash - Ah, I doubt that was one of the books she read to me. There was a book about a bear w/red rain boots she read to me. I don't know the name.

She was telling me it was a dinosaur book and that you'd ask her again and again to read it

Slash - Oh, I was heavily into dinosaurs. Still am.

6. Who composed the original lyrics to the Black and White EP called Rainbow Bar & Grill? – Stefano Franco

Slash - I don't know what that is

7. What does DTUD stand for on your tattoo? – Ross Anderson

Slash - Drink till u drop

8. Why were photos not allowed at the opening of the Epsom Guitar Store – Jack Edwards

Slash - its Much too time consuming w/that many people

Thanks, i was bummed about the no pics, but the fact i'm talking to you now, makes up for it Smile

Slash - Its always the case in a signing situation w/time constraints & a lot of people.

9. What was your favourite Gn’R video to record and why? – Rosie Foster

Slash - Paradise City. Because its live. No concept, just flat out real

10. Do you have any plans on releasing a Blues covers album or anything blues based? – Pilar MB

Slash - Not really

11. Which band current/past would you love to have as an opening act on your next tour? – Mau Brebbia Rnrpirate

Slash - I can't think of any at the moment

12. Do you ever plan on playing in countries such as Turkey, Croatia, Bulgaria and Poland in the near future? – Various

Slash - I want to play wherever I have an audience. Next year we'll see if its possible

Cool...just for the record Slash, these questions are by fans. Which is why some are quite specific

Slash - its up to the promoters if I have a big enough audience in a given city if I can play there. But I'm trying to play everywhere

Well from what i know, there's a LOT of Slash fans in Turkey. In terms of fan pages there's 'Slash Turkey' and 'We love Slash'

Slash - Cool, we'll see what happens when we book the tour. Its going to be bigger than last year I think.

13. From memory what is the best concert and crowd you have played to? - Robert Chevasco

Slash - There is really too many to mention.

14. What’s your favourite film? – Raj Kalsi

Slash - Jaws is 1 of them.

15. How's the Productions coming on the Upcoming Slasher Films Movie? – Cheryl L Cournoyer

Slash - Great. Start pre pro in Jan, shooting starts Feb 13th.

Slash, thank you for taking the time with this Q&A i know you're a busy guy. It's been an absolute pleasure for me talking with you all week. Have you got a message for the fans of Slash Army UK?

Slash - Next year, we're going to do a proper UK tour, as many cities as will have us. & You're going to love the record! Iii|; )'

That's brilliant! The tour this Summer has definitely got people wanting more and more. They're beginning to develop a healthy "appetite" Smile

Slash - Are we done w/the Q&A?

Yeah, it was only 15 questions. I could send some more Smile

Slash - We can do more questions next month.

That's awesome, thank you so much and I look forward to it. There were so many q's, mainly gn'r related so i wasn't sure how they'd go down

Slash - I try to stay away from GNR topics.

I thought as much, hence the mixture of questions.

Slash - I like mixed stuff anyway. Have a good one!

Awesome, will bare that in mind. Thank you, have a great day Slash! Smile

https://www.facebook.com/notes/1679828458844749/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 88097

Back to top Go down