APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2015.11.19 - Alternative Nation - Guitarist Hints At Involvement In Guns N’ Roses Reunion (Richard)

Go down

2015.11.19 - Alternative Nation - Guitarist Hints At Involvement In Guns N’ Roses Reunion (Richard) Empty 2015.11.19 - Alternative Nation - Guitarist Hints At Involvement In Guns N’ Roses Reunion (Richard)

Post by Blackstar Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:37 pm

Guitarist Hints At Involvement In Guns N’ Roses Reunion

by Brett Buchanan

Richard Fortus, who has been a guitarist for Guns N’ Roses since 2001, is claiming that he is still in Guns N’ Roses, which indicates that he will be involved in the rumored Guns N’ Roses 2016 reunion tour. The rumored lineup would see the core members including Axl Rose, Slash, Duff McKagan, Richard Fortus, and Frank Ferrer. Fortus and Ferrer would be kept on from the Chinese Democracy era lineup, with Slash and McKagan returning to the fold, so it would be a partial reunion of the classic Guns N’ Roses lineup.

Fortus told Casopis.Headliner.cz that while his band Dead Daisies are currently his top priority, he is still in Guns N’ Roses and that it is ‘definitely something.’

He mentioned that he works quickly with Dead Daisies, and that with Guns N’ Roses “everything takes years.”

Motley Crue bassist Nikki Sixx recently spilled the beans on a Guns N’ Roses reunion. Sixx is the second prominent musician to reveal the band is reuniting, after former Stone Temple Pilots/Velvet Revolver frontman Scott Weiland told Alternative Nation last week. A fan asked Sixx on Twitter last night if Guns N’ Roses were reuniting, and Sixx had a definitive response: ‘THEY ARE. EVERYBODY KNOWS.’ Sixx plays with former Guns N’ Roses guitarist DJ Ashba in Sixx:A.M., who he has a clear source in the Guns N’ Roses family.

Former Guns N’ Roses guitarist DJ Ashba discussed the rumored reunion of GNR’s original lineup on Facebook a few days ago. Ashba said, “Rumors, rumors, read all about it! Personally, I would love to see the original members of Guns N’ Roses reunite. Let’s hope it happens for the fans!!”

He also told a fan, “The fans deserve it. Never forget I am a fan myself.”

https://web.archive.org/web/20151121233632/http://www.alternativenation.net/guitarist-hints-at-involvement-in-guns-n-roses-reunion/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87993

Back to top Go down

2015.11.19 - Alternative Nation - Guitarist Hints At Involvement In Guns N’ Roses Reunion (Richard) Empty Re: 2015.11.19 - Alternative Nation - Guitarist Hints At Involvement In Guns N’ Roses Reunion (Richard)

Post by Blackstar Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:41 pm

DJ Ashba's post on facebook, Nov. 13:

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87993

Back to top Go down