APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

GN'R members to release cover of T-Rex' Children of the Revolution

Go down

GN'R members to release cover of T-Rex' Children of the Revolution Empty GN'R members to release cover of T-Rex' Children of the Revolution

Post by Soulmonster Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:05 am

Zak Starkey, son of Ringo Star posted the following update to his Instagram 20 hours ago:

GN'R members to release cover of T-Rex' Children of the Revolution Uten_272

Text:

Around 3pm On the day of the who and gnr show at rock in Rio - duff and I went in a local studio and cut bass for a cover of t.rex children of the revolution -original by trex is playing on the post . My dad played drums in LA (while I fudged the bass) then in Rio duff cut bsss . A couple of weeks after the tour we cut guitars in NYC with slash - sent the track with sshh guide vocal to Elton who played amazing piano. Sshh went to hang with Axl who said he’d like to sing it -wow!-Axl killed it - amazing vocals - he’s mixing thee track now I believe (hope) and we will auction the record for teen cancer without greedy bean counting majors wanting 75% (I won’t say which label but fuck me this is for sick kids) Produced by me n sshh it’s a full album with more than one Beatle a smith a pretender, an Ashcroft , an iggy and many more …. Soon come

Sshh is Zak's wife.

So a charity album seems to be in the works with Children of the Revolution played by, if not GN'R per se, at least Duff, Slash and Axl, and probably Ringo Star and Elton John.

Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76606

Uli, ludurigan and Blackstar like this post

Back to top Go down