APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Bumblefoot complaining on twitter/live stream

4 posters

Go down

Bumblefoot complaining on twitter/live stream Empty Bumblefoot complaining on twitter/live stream

Post by Soulmonster Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:14 am

He is either having really dark, twisted humor or being a real drama queen:

Bumblefoot complaining on twitter/live stream Bumblefoot-abnormal-500px_normalbumblefoot
All good for tonight Need drugs. Can't physically or mentally deal with the fucking pain & everyone trying to save me from myself.
5 hours ago

Bumblefoot complaining on twitter/live stream Bumblefoot-abnormal-500px_normalbumblefoot
I'm one conversation away from quitting this. Let's see if it happens. Bumblefoot complaining on twitter/live stream 679352
6 hours ago

Wow. Was gonna finally do it and the stuff I need is missing from my luggage. Guess I'll see y'all tomorrow......... #FuckYouGuardianAngel
23 hours ago

Alone. Contemplating......

Hey Bumbles, if you ever read this. If you are in so much pain that the tour makes you suicidal then you quit the tour. Okay? You don't whimper about it on twitter. You take it up with the band and management behind closed doors and quit. And if you are in so much pain that you are suicidal regardless of the tour, then you take it up with professionals who can rethink your drug administration, not kids on the Internet. And if this is all some twisted joke, then sure, I'll be the first to laugh, but other fans are obviously concerned so rethink your entertainment efforts.

Last edited by Soulmonster on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76698

Back to top Go down

Bumblefoot complaining on twitter/live stream Empty Re: Bumblefoot complaining on twitter/live stream

Post by Soulmonster Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:34 am

Bumblefoot complaining on twitter/live stream Bumblefoot-abnormal-500px_normalbumblefoot One gig at a time..... thank you CT, on our way to PA. One gig at a time......... about 1 hour ago · reply · retweet · favorite
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Bumblefoot complaining on twitter/live stream Empty Re: Bumblefoot complaining on twitter/live stream

Post by DanyYo Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:11 pm

Soulmonster wrote:He is either having really dark, twisted humor or being a real drama queen:

All good for tonight Need drugs. Can't physically or mentally deal with the fucking pain & everyone trying to save me from myself.
5 hours ago

I'm one conversation away from quitting this. Let's see if it happens. Bumblefoot complaining on twitter/live stream 679352
6 hours ago

Wow. Was gonna finally do it and the stuff I need is missing from my luggage. Guess I'll see y'all tomorrow......... #FuckYouGuardianAngel
23 hours ago

Alone. Contemplating......

Hey Bumbles, if you ever read this. If you are in so much pain that the tour makes you suicidal then you quit the tour. Okay? You don't whimper about it on twitter. You take it up with the band and management behind closed doors and quit. And if you are in so much pain that you are suicidal regardless of the tour, then you take it up with professionals who can rethink your drug administration, not kids on the Internet. And if this is all some twisted joke, then sure, I'll be the first to laugh, but other fans are obviously concerned so rethink your entertainment efforts.

For once I agree with you.
DanyYo
DanyYo

Plectra : 6295

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:36 pm

DanyYo wrote:For once I agree with you.

Uhm, I need to reconsider what I wrote then. Thanks for sending me that corrective.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:16 am

Hahaha. No offence meant but I'll take it as a compliment.

DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:40 pm

He seems to have lighten up in the last days. Smile
Johan
Johan

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 7410

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:15 pm

He was probably not sober when he wrote those tweets.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:11 am

Bumbles was livestreaming and this is a post from SL138 at mygnrforum:

Been watching him live since the last 20 minutes

his father is dying of alzheimer. his mother has to look after him like he was a kid.
he cant be with them cuz he has to be on the tour

the tour cant be made without him and cant be cancelled cuz axl might get sued by a lot of people

after the accident his brain got seriously damaged and he said he forgot everything that he used to love
and that his personality changed

he said many times that he hates life. but he still loves music.

then he cried while playing the same riffs of dont cry over and over again and then went offline without saying anything

one of the weirdest things I ve ever seen online. should be turned into a movie or something.
discuss. he seems to be in a very VERY bad situation
Im not sure but somewhere he may have said that the american leg was booked without even asking him
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:28 am

It seems like Ron has a lot on his plate. Hope he manages to survive this hard period.
DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:31 am

Bumbles struggled with some mental issues earlier in his life (abnormal/normal) and it seems like it has re-surfaced. His life style now with touring, stress, alcohol, may be a factor in all this, or it can be completely unrelated, in anyway, it is obvious he is not in a good place right now. I hope the band does what it can to help him out in his tricky situation, I hope his friends are there for him, and I hope his family help him out as much as possible so he is not so torn. And if he read this, good luck, Bumbles, just a few more days now and you can rest.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:37 am

And to end this unpleasant thread:

Just got to NJ, heading home. You all got me through the hardest times
and gave me the best times, thank you for that. Smile 5 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:18 am

sfhaetdj
DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:22 pm

Good! Hopefully he recovers now completely
Johan
Johan

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 7410

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:12 am

I wonder how he's doing now after the Philly show. He has made no comments on twitter...
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:46 am

And here we go again:

Is he challenging Axl to fire him by being so negative? Is he setting up the scene for leaving the band after the tour? Is he bipolar since his depression seems to come regularly?
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:02 pm

That's good, Bumblefoot, you can't continue to have such outbursts on twitter, it doesn't do you any good, it doesn't do your band any good, it doesn't do the fans any good.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:32 pm

Fernando (Lebeis) posts in a thread on gunsnroses.com about Bumblefoot's negative tweets, especially one suggesting the extra gig was hard on the crew:

I too believe that a lot is being made of a simple heat of the moment venting session. We were all tired, but we too were also happy to embark on a private show to St. Tropez. To suggest that we (GNR) would think less of the crew, and/or put them in harm's way, or exhaustion; is mistaken. And anyone in the crew can vouch for what I am saying.

We chartered 6 planes back and forth, in which allowed band and crew to travel with ease and not what might be lead to believe by some, after reading Bumble's tweet. The show in St. Tropez, was by far the easiest gig to date, for our band and crew. Even Izzy was there!

Just really bums me out that Bumble wrote something to suggest we didn't care about our crew. We are a family away from our homes which have been together for some more than 10 years and respect one another.

As for the CULT-LIKE comment, that is really far-fetched. I am sorry that I really enjoy this band and I don't have anything bad to say about it, when something happens within the camp, it's not anyone else's business; like an argument between you and a(family member) is none of ours. Regardless of what's said, and/or done, at the end of the day; all's forgiven and we move on.
Fernando Lebeis
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:42 pm

And bumblefoot responds at twitter:

Oh geez... seems some people are blaming Axl for the difficult logistics the crew had at the end of the tour with the extra gig thrown in. Allllways blamin' the singer.... my fault, I went on a twitter rant Razz (http://www.twitter.com/bumblefoot/status/226815415882493952) He doesn't plot out the travel itineraries between shows, not how it works. The planners did the best they could to make everything happen, was just no way to make it easy on the crew. On a positive, once upon a time tours had canceled shows, now they have added shows... so there. Smile Thank you all again for being such great audiences everywhere we went Smile Made a lot of new friends that I hope I'll be seeing soon....... Smile
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by puddledumpling Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:51 am

Well if anyone is going to be understanding of Ron's mood swings it is likely going to be Axl, but then again, Axl doesn't tweet his rants. He does them from the stage so they can be replayed in perpetuity on YouTube and Axl hasn't delivered a rant for a while... perhaps Ron has borrowed his crown.
puddledumpling
puddledumpling

Plectra : 6695

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:49 am

Interesting thought. I did like Axl's rants more, though, Bumble's are a bit whiny.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down