APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Erin denies Axl wrote the infamous 'Sweet Child O' Die' text

2 posters

Go down

Erin denies Axl wrote the infamous 'Sweet Child O' Die' text Empty Erin denies Axl wrote the infamous 'Sweet Child O' Die' text

Post by Soulmonster Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:22 pm

AXL ROSE'S EX-WIFE BACKS ROCKER IN EXHIBITION DISPUTE

Saturday September 29,2012

AXL ROSE's ex-wife has followed in the rocker's footsteps and ordered her lawyers to fire off a cease and desist letter to the organiser of a GUNS N' ROSES-inspired photography exhibition.

The star's legal team ordered snapper Laura London to scrap her event, named 'Once upon a time... Axl Rose was my neighbor', and offer Rose an apology.

The missive accused London of "salacious and inflammatory statements" after she included a snap of a garage door with "Sweet Child O'Die you R 1 of many nothing special" spray-painted on it, which she claimed was written by the rocker himself.

Now Rose's former partner Erin Everly's lawyer has also sent a cease and desist letter to London, writing, "Ms. Everly unequivocally denies that Axl Rose ever painted those statements on her garage door."

London has reportedly removed a caption linking Rose to the graffiti from the exhibition's website.
Source: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/348990/Axl-Rose-s-ex-wife-backs-rocker-in-exhibition-dispute
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76773

Back to top Go down

Erin denies Axl wrote the infamous 'Sweet Child O' Die' text Empty Re: Erin denies Axl wrote the infamous 'Sweet Child O' Die' text

Post by puddledumpling Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:53 am

I was repulsed and guessed that Erin Everly would chime in as soon as I read about this pathetic excuse for an exhibit disguised as art. Good on Erin, I hope hers and Axl's legal reps are swiftly successful.
puddledumpling
puddledumpling

Plectra : 6705

Back to top Go down

Erin denies Axl wrote the infamous 'Sweet Child O' Die' text Empty Re: Erin denies Axl wrote the infamous 'Sweet Child O' Die' text

Post by Soulmonster Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:43 pm

I was pleasantly surprised to hear Axl and Erin are on the same side in this battle. Good to hear. I hope people over at mygnrforum will stop having that picture in their signature now.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76773

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down