APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Kings of Chaos?

3 posters

Go down

Kings of Chaos? Empty Kings of Chaos?

Post by puddledumpling Wed 20 Feb 2013 - 23:13

Source: www.fasterlouder.com.au/news/local/34975/Ten_more_acts_added_to_Stone_Fest_as_another_drops_out

I got this from the sidebar widget GN'R in the News Media

Anyone heard this supergroup? I'll do a bit of research and post what I find.

(I regularly peruse the GN'R widgets and click on links.... Thanks Soulmonster. What's BBF doing in Brasil? besides having a good time.)

www.glennhughes.com/ctc/bulletins/kings-of-chaos-featuring-glenn-hughes-and-more/

Oh yea, they played in Brasil last year? As did Kiss. I read a bit about it but not from anyone who attended the show. Still haven't heard them but as a fan of Joe Elliot's singing and of Steve Stevens' playing and Duff, Gilby and Matt are certainly ex-members of Guns N' Roses it was then and is now intriguing.

Last edited by puddledumpling on Wed 20 Feb 2013 - 23:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : found shit to add)
puddledumpling
puddledumpling

Plectra : 6643

Back to top Go down

Kings of Chaos? Empty Re: Kings of Chaos?

Post by puddledumpling Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 1:29

pics from KOC facebook page
Kings of Chaos? 378221_10151651147114809_1419011997_n
Kings of Chaos? 185054_339648172793601_1878906879_n

Source: http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=189018
KINGS OF CHAOS, the touring project featuring former GUNS N' ROSES members Matt Sorum, Gilby Clarke and Duff McKagan. along with former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach, DEF LEPPARD's Joe Elliott, Glenn Hughes from BLACK COUNTRY COMMUNION and DEEP PURPLE, and COLLECTIVE SOUL's Ed Roland, made its Australian live debut Saturday (April 20) at the Stone Music Festival at Sydney's ANZ Stadium. Headlining the event were VAN HALEN and AEROSMITH. KINGS OF CHAOS will also perform in South Africa at GrandWest's Grand Arena in Cape Town on June 8 and the Sun City Superbowl, North West, on June 15 and 16....
... According to South Africa's Tonight, KINGS OF CHAOS is the brainchild of Sorum, who asked a few of his close friends to form a band and tour the world playing each other's big hits.

The idea for the new band to play South Africa was conceived when Roland came to the country to appear as part of the Heineken Symphonic Rock, which features South African artists performing their hits with a full orchestra.

"Ed had such a great time here and really enjoyed working with me and my team," said Andy Mac, director of AMP Events.

"When he told me about this all-star supergroup project, I knew I had to bring them to South Africa.

"This is an amazing two-hour show," he continued. "SKID ROW's Sebastian Bach has been a longtime friend of the band and he will be singing the GUNS N' ROSES tracks. He has the perfect voice for the songs and kills it. He is a cool hairband rock 'n' roll wild child.
puddledumpling
puddledumpling

Back to top Go down

Post by puddledumpling Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 1:32

oh that Joe Elliot - he's got Glenn Hughes and Sebatian Bach like Gladys had Pips

The setlist for Kings of Chaos at Stone Music Festival was:

Welcome To The Jungle (Guns ‘N Roses, vocals Sebastian Bach)
Youth Gone Wild (Skid Row, vocals Sebastian Bach)
Highway Star (Deep Purple, vocals Glenn Hughes)
Burn (Deep Purple, vocals Glenn Hughes)
Rebel Yell (Billy Idol, Joe Elliott vocals)
Pour Some Sugar On Me (Def Leppard, Joe Elliott, Glenn Hughes, Sebastian Bach vocals)
Paradise City (Guns ‘N Roses, Sebastian Bach and Glenn Hughes vocals)
puddledumpling
puddledumpling

Back to top Go down

Post by puddledumpling Wed 5 Jun 2013 - 20:10

http://evanmilton.wordpress.com/2013/06/03/duff-mckagan-from-guns-n-roses-to-duffonomics-and-kings-of-chaos/

Interview text in link with Duff regarding Kings of Chaos and more, pic below of 6/2/13 publication of same hard copy Weekend Argus.

Kings of Chaos? Duff1
puddledumpling
puddledumpling

Back to top Go down

Post by puddledumpling Wed 5 Jun 2013 - 20:17

for Johan:

" I like the rhythm section. Historically, we’ve drawn the short end of the stick but, without us, nobody shines.”
................................................................................................................ - Duff McKagan
puddledumpling
puddledumpling

Back to top Go down

Post by Uli Sun 3 Nov 2013 - 9:33

Only US show on Nov. 18th:

Kings of Chaos? BYHQ8oeCQAADudF

http://www.kingsofchaosband.com/
Uli
Uli

Plectra : 9422

Back to top Go down

Post by Uli Thu 21 Nov 2013 - 8:31

Vid from the show:
Uli
Uli

Plectra : 9422

Back to top Go down

Post by denitza Thu 21 Nov 2013 - 12:42

Where's Corey Taylor or I can`t recognize him? Suspect
denitza
denitza

Plectra : 4836

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down