APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

R.I.P. Scott Weiland

Go down

R.I.P. Scott Weiland Empty R.I.P. Scott Weiland

Post by Uli Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:20 am

One of the first news headlines I saw this morning was a sad one:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/scott-weiland-dead-at-48-20151204

Shocked

Weiland passed away in his sleep on a tour stop in Bloomington, Minnesota, according to an official Instagram post. TMZ is reporting that Weiland was found dead on his tour bus in Minnesota at around 9 p.m. Thursday night while touring with his current group the Wildabouts. The group was scheduled to perform at the Medina Entertainment Center in Medina, Minnesota Thursday night.

Silent Cry
Uli
Uli

Plectra : 9474

Back to top Go down