APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Thank you guys for embracing me as a fellow Guns And Roses Fan! :D

5 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Thank you guys for embracing me as a fellow Guns And Roses Fan! :D Empty Re: Thank you guys for embracing me as a fellow Guns And Roses Fan! :D

Post by Soulmonster Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:13 pm

No worries, everybody's welcome here Smile

I moved the post to our regular chit chat section.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76698

Uli likes this post

Back to top Go down

Thank you guys for embracing me as a fellow Guns And Roses Fan! :D Empty Re: Thank you guys for embracing me as a fellow Guns And Roses Fan! :D

Post by Blackstar Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:09 pm

Karice wrote:It means a lot to me that you guys have embraced me, a Newer Guns And Roses fan just as well as longer Guns And Roses Fans! 😀 I was thinking,"God, they're going to know I'm a Newer Fan and not a longer time Fan just by the way I call them Guns And Roses and not Guns N' Roses. I wonder if they will judge  that." But you guys have been so nice and inviting to me, and I love that! 😀 Thank you guys! 😀
You're welcome Smile
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87782

Back to top Go down

Post by Uli Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:26 am

SoulMonster is the boss here (it says "Admin & Founder" beneath his avatar btw).
We are not worthy etc. Hay
Uli
Uli

Plectra : 9474

Back to top Go down

Post by cineater Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:33 am

Karice wrote:It means a lot to me that you guys have embraced me, a Newer Guns And Roses fan just as well as longer Guns And Roses Fans! 😀 I was thinking,"God, they're going to know I'm a Newer Fan and not a longer time Fan just by the way I call them Guns And Roses and not Guns N' Roses. I wonder if they will judge  that." But you guys have been so nice and inviting to me, and I love that! 😀 Thank you guys! 😀

Hi, you can call me Cin. I'm a long time fan. You'd think I'd know more about GNR Thank you guys for embracing me as a fellow Guns And Roses Fan! :D 1f606 but I'm really just a fan of the music.

I saw you over at that other board that bashes GNR. Felt bad for you, you're nice and they are just angry fans. I wanted to tell you to run away but I wasn't registered there.

I know when I was new to the GNR boards, I thought I was talking to people my age from the US. Turns out it was a bunch of teenage boys from all over the world. Great group of guys and I learned a lot about the world. I am from the US, suck city according to Axl. He's gotten over it. He's able to say St Louis now without saying it sucks. Thank you guys for embracing me as a fellow Guns And Roses Fan! :D 1f604
cineater
cineater

Plectra : 1236

Soulmonster and Karice like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down