APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Anyone having a delay in their tax refund? :/

4 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anyone having a delay in their tax refund? :/ Empty Re: Anyone having a delay in their tax refund? :/

Post by Soulmonster Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:14 pm

Uhm, I don't think anyone else posting at this forum is from the US...
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76692

Back to top Go down

Anyone having a delay in their tax refund? :/ Empty Re: Anyone having a delay in their tax refund? :/

Post by cineater Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:23 am

I got my refund in about a week but I also filed on the first day. I don't ever want to get caught up in somebody fraudulently filing before me. I feel sorry you. It's hard to get answers out of the IRS. And they said expect delays in refunds. Don't remember the reason.

I felt pretty good about my taxes, got a little back from the feds and paid a little to the state. I cleared $20 in the end. It's nice to get a big check back but they don't pay any interest on holding my money up for a year. Anyone having a delay in their tax refund? :/ 1f604
cineater
cineater

Plectra : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Uli Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:42 pm

"Gonna need the IRS..." Innocent
Uli
Uli

Plectra : 9473

Soulmonster and Karice like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cineater Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:57 am

Karice wrote:I got a Tax Refund update from the IRS! 😀 My Tax Refund is coming on Monday! Very Happy

Whew, that could have been a nightmare.

This is the first year I didn't help my daughter do her taxes. She got married and he's self employed. Not touching that tax return. XD You married a tax nightmare kid.
cineater
cineater

Plectra : 1235

Soulmonster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down