APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2022.03.20 - Classic 70's Rock - Slash on Collaborations & Solo Work

2 posters

Go down

2022.03.20 - Classic 70's Rock - Slash on Collaborations & Solo Work Empty 2022.03.20 - Classic 70's Rock - Slash on Collaborations & Solo Work

Post by Shackler Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:50 pm

Shackler
Shackler

Plectra : 2754

Back to top Go down

2022.03.20 - Classic 70's Rock - Slash on Collaborations & Solo Work Empty Re: 2022.03.20 - Classic 70's Rock - Slash on Collaborations & Solo Work

Post by whatashame Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:08 pm

aw, man. this is so insulting when a band fan can't listen to an interview because he either doesn't have a premium account or is discriminated against because of non-US residence. I mean, musicians make music, some weird people who are clearly untalented enough to make their own music, write reviews to capitalize on other people's music, they make money by ads and what not, and then they feel important enough to demand money for premium content or to ban non-US residents from watching their annoying ads. It's disgusting. That's what killed rock n roll, too, Gene Simmons. MTV was free and shoved down my throat in the 80s/90s. in 2022, Slash's interview is premium paid content and for US residents only. It's the same IQ level of those DJs ('play'-button pushers) thinking of themselves as music makers.
whatashame
whatashame

Plectra : 2614

Soulmonster and Shackler like this post

Back to top Go down