APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2013.03.08 - Blabbermouth - Steven Adler And Duff McKagan Perform Guns N' Roses Classics In Japan

Go down

2013.03.08 - Blabbermouth - Steven Adler And Duff McKagan Perform Guns N' Roses Classics In Japan Empty 2013.03.08 - Blabbermouth - Steven Adler And Duff McKagan Perform Guns N' Roses Classics In Japan

Post by Blackstar Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:47 pm

Steven Adler And Duff McKagan Perform Guns N' Roses Classics In Japan

Duff McKagan'S Loaded, the band led by Velvet Revolver/ex-Guns N' Roses bassist Duff McKagan, and ADLER, which features in its ranks Guns N' Roses drummer Steven Adler, joined forces for two shows in Japan on March 7-8 at Duo Music Exchange in Shibuya.

McKagan and Adler took turns making guest appearances in each other's sets at the March 7 concert. The bassist turned up during ADLER's show to perform the classic track "Sweet Child O' Mine"while the drummer sat behind the kit during Loaded's set on "It's So Easy". Check out video footage below.

https://archive.blabbermouth.net/news/video-steven-adler-and-duff-mckagan-perform-guns-n-roses-classics-in-japan/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87782

Back to top Go down