APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Duff: “There will soon be news from Guns N' Roses. I think even this week.”

4 posters

Go down

Duff: “There will soon be news from Guns N' Roses. I think even this week.” Empty Duff: “There will soon be news from Guns N' Roses. I think even this week.”

Post by Blackstar Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:43 pm

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87768

Soulmonster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Duff: “There will soon be news from Guns N' Roses. I think even this week.” Empty Re: Duff: “There will soon be news from Guns N' Roses. I think even this week.”

Post by Soulmonster Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:50 pm

More touring, I presume.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76677

Uli likes this post

Back to top Go down

Duff: “There will soon be news from Guns N' Roses. I think even this week.” Empty Re: Duff: “There will soon be news from Guns N' Roses. I think even this week.”

Post by Uli Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:27 pm

Perhaps there will be some real news for a change? Wink
Uli
Uli

Plectra : 9473

Back to top Go down

Post by ludurigan Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:59 pm

Breaking news: Guns n' Roses announces that Axl Rose, Izzy Stradlin, Slash, Duff Mckagan and a "unnamed" drummer that has never played in the band are currently writing and recording a new GN'R album that should be released by the end of 2023. A 2024 World Tour will be announced soon. First dates should be in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and the tour will likely include selected arena and club dates.

ludurigan
ludurigan

Plectra : 5463

Uli likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstar Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:53 am

ludurigan wrote:Breaking news: Guns n' Roses announces that Axl Rose, Izzy Stradlin, Slash, Duff Mckagan and a "unnamed" drummer that has never played in the band are currently writing and recording a new GN'R album that should be released by the end of 2023. A 2024 World Tour will be announced soon. First dates should be in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and the tour will likely include selected arena and club dates.
But Izzy is already back in GN'R. Haven't you heard? Very Happy

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/axl-rose-and-izzy-stradlin-of-guns-n-roses-perform-as-the-news-photo/1501211912

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/izzy-stradlin-of-guns-n-roses-performs-as-the-band-headline-news-photo/1501211903
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Soulmonster, Uli and ludurigan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ludurigan Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:07 am

Very Happy
ludurigan
ludurigan

Uli likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstar Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:04 am

The article has now been taken down (same with the facebook post by the Norwegian studio with the picture of Axl and Slash, by the way). The link in the OP still works though because it's the archived page.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

ludurigan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ludurigan Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:37 am

taken down?

how does that even happen?

crazy stuff

does that mean that the journalists made a mistake?

or that there will be some actual release this time?

like a "new" album of old axl songs etc
ludurigan
ludurigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:12 am

I guess it could be that something is supposed to happen but it was a premature announcement, that nothing is supposed to happen and it was an mistake by Duff to imply it, or that the interviewer misheard or misunderstood what Duff said.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Uli and ludurigan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ludurigan Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:17 am

I agree!
ludurigan
ludurigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:11 am

According to the webpage, the article was taken down because of technical issues. It is said to be printed in the upcoming print edition of the issue.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

ludurigan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstar Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:25 pm

It seems Duff gave a more extended interview and that's what will be published in the print version.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Soulmonster and ludurigan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down