APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

"Axl turned around and fucking knocked Stephanie out. Like, clocked her right in the fucking face"

Go down

"Axl turned around and fucking knocked Stephanie out. Like, clocked her right in the fucking face" Empty "Axl turned around and fucking knocked Stephanie out. Like, clocked her right in the fucking face"

Post by ludurigan Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:27 pm

This is from pages 228 and 229 of the book "Sex, Drugs, Ratt & Roll: My Life in Rock", by Ratt singer Stephen Pearcy.

link

On pages 224, 225, 226 and 227 Stephen shares more or less harmless stories about Axl Rose including an altercation that he had with Axl at the Cathouse

Then right after that on pages 228 and 229 one of the members of the Ratt crew named Joe Anthony shares this story about Axl Rose:

JOE ANTHONY

I actually did see Axl land a punch once.
I was working for a limousine company, same one I worked for when I drove Michael Jackson's monkey.
Axl was dating Stephanie Seymour, and I got a call to go out to Malibu, for New Year's Eve, and pick up Stephanie and her mom and a bunch of different people. And I guess her mom got kind of drunk and started telling Axl what to do. And Stephanie came up to Axl, because Axl was giving her mom shit, and Axl turned around and fucking knocked Stephanie out. Like, clocked her right in the fucking face. Knocked her ass out.
And as soon as she hit the floor, he yelled, “Everybody get the fuck out of here! This party's over. Everybody left, just like that. I'll never forget that. It was like: whoa.

"Axl turned around and fucking knocked Stephanie out. Like, clocked her right in the fucking face" 550x825
ludurigan
ludurigan

Plectra : 5463

Back to top Go down