APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Slash announces SMKC tour dates for 2024

2 posters

Go down

Slash announces SMKC tour dates for 2024 Empty Slash announces SMKC tour dates for 2024

Post by Blackstar Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:25 pm

So SMKC will be touring from January to April 2024. Slash has also announced he has recorded a new solo album with guest singers that is going to come out in 2024. He probably will do another tour in support of that.

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87768

Uli likes this post

Back to top Go down

Slash announces SMKC tour dates for 2024 Empty Re: Slash announces SMKC tour dates for 2024

Post by Soulmonster Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:43 am

Probably not much touring for GN'R next year, then. It is also time they take a break. The big question for me is then, how does that affect releasing additional music? Will they wait until they tour again or continue to release?
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76687

Blackstar likes this post

Back to top Go down