APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Slash plays "PERFECT CRIME", "BAD APPLES", "DON'T DAMN ME" on Conspirators 2024 tour [VIDEO]

Go down

Slash plays "PERFECT CRIME", "BAD APPLES", "DON'T DAMN ME" on Conspirators 2024 tour [VIDEO] Empty Slash plays "PERFECT CRIME", "BAD APPLES", "DON'T DAMN ME" on Conspirators 2024 tour [VIDEO]

Post by ludurigan Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:58 am

Slash has played Guns n' Roses track "Perfect Crime" with his band the Conspirators for the first time outside of Guns n' Roses

The performance took place at the MVM Dome in Budapest, Hungary, on April 19, 2024

Singer/bassist Todd Kerns introduced the song saying that "they never played it before" and calling the the Hungarian audience "lucky people"

===

Slash's band has been playing a few so-called "deep" Guns n' Roses tracks on their 2024 "The River Is Rising Tour"

Other than "Perfect Crime", they have also played "deep cuts" "Bad Apples" and "Don't Damn Me"

"Bad Apples" was played live for the first time by Slash's band at the Hordern Pavilion, in Sydney, Australia, on February 24, 2024

"Don't Damn Me" was played live for the first time by Slash's band at the Pepsi Center WTC, in Mexico City, Mexico, on January 23, 2024

===

Sources:

Setlist: Slash featuring Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators, April 19, 2024

Setlist: Slash featuring Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators, February 24, 2024

Setlist: Slash featuring Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators, January 23, 2024
ludurigan
ludurigan

Plectra : 5462

Back to top Go down