APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1991.08.13 - Jäahalli, Helsinki, Finland

Go down

1991.08.13 - Jäahalli, Helsinki, Finland Empty 1991.08.13 - Jäahalli, Helsinki, Finland

Post by Soulmonster Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:55 am

Date:
August 13, 1991.

Venue:
Jäahalli.

Setlist:
01. Mr. Brownstone
02. Perfect Crime
03. Bad Obsession
04. Live and Let Die
05. Dust N' Bones
06. Civil War
07. Double Talkin' Jive
08. Patience
09. Welcome to the Jungle [without Axl]
10. 14 Years
11. Welcome to the Jungle
12. November Rain
13. You Could Be Mine
14. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
15. Sweet Child O'Mine
16. Estranged
17. Paradise City

Line-up:
Axl Rose (vocals), Izzy Stradlin (rhythm guitarist), Slash (lead guitarist), Duff McKagan (bass), Dizzy Reed (keyboards) and Matt Sorum (drums).

Notes:

Quotes:
[...] Axl walked offstage just as we started playing 'Welcome to the Jungle' and disappeared for twenty-five minutes or so [Duff's autobiography, "It's So Easy", 2011, p. 190]
And I started therapy in February (1991) and, Jesus, I'm right in the middle of stuff. I mean, if a heavy emotional issue surfaces and you've got a show in four hours, you have to figure out how to get that sorted out really quick before you get onstage so that you're really quick before you get onstage so that you're not in the middle of "Jungle" and have a breakdown. The pressure of having to do the show when whatever else is going on in my life is hard to get past. We did a show in Finland where I just couldn't understand why I was doing what I was doing. I sat down while I was singing "Civil War," and I was kind of looking at my lips while I was singing and looking at the microphone and looking at the roadies, and everything just shut off. Well, that doesn't make for a very good show [Rolling Stone, April 2, 1992].
1991.08.13 - Jäahalli, Helsinki, Finland Rightarrow Next concert: 1991.08.14.
1991.08.13 - Jäahalli, Helsinki, Finland Leftarrow Previous concert: 1991.08.03.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76673

Back to top Go down