APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

GN’R 1985 fliers for auction

Go down

GN’R 1985 fliers for auction Empty GN’R 1985 fliers for auction

Post by schizo Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:52 pm

I got permission to post this on the forum. Smile
If anyone’s interested, I’m auctioning a couple of original 1985 GNR fliers, I’ll post descriptions and links below. I hate to part with these but need to at the moment, such is life!

1) 8.5”x5.5” flyer for what I believe was Guns N’ Roses 2nd-ever gig, at Radio City in Anaheim, CA on 4/11/85. This pre-Appetite For Destruction lineup featured W. Axl Rose (vocals), Izzy Stradlin’ (guitar), Duff McKagan (bass), Tracii Guns (guitar), and Rob Gardner (drums). This performance marked Duff's live debut with GN'R, after original bassist Ole Beich was fired following their 1st-ever gig under the Guns N' Roses moniker at The Troubadour on 3/26/85.

(Add “https://“ before the link…)

entertainment.ha.com/itm/music-memorabilia/posters/guns-n-roses-1985-anaheim-concert-handbill-a-black-and-white-handbill-for-an-april-show-at-radio-city-in-anaheim-featuring-an-early/p/41155-73001.s?

2) 8.5”x11” flyer for what I believe was Guns N’ Roses’ 24th-ever gig (their 17th performance with the “classic” Appetite For Destruction lineup of W. Axl Rose, Slash, Izzy Stradlin’, Duff McKagan & Steven Adler), at The Music Machine in L.A. on 12/20/85.

(Add “https://“ before the link…)

entertainment.ha.com/itm/music-memorabilia/posters/guns-n-roses-1985-los-angeles-concert-handbill-a-yellow-paper-handbill-for-a-guns-n-roses-show-at-the-music-machine-featuring-a/p/41155-73002.s?
schizo
schizo

Plectra : 979

Soulmonster and ludurigan like this post

Back to top Go down