APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2015.02.20 - Facebook/Ultimate Guitar - Has Bumblefoot Officially Left Guns N' Roses?

Go down

2015.02.20 - Facebook/Ultimate Guitar - Has Bumblefoot Officially Left Guns N' Roses? Empty 2015.02.20 - Facebook/Ultimate Guitar - Has Bumblefoot Officially Left Guns N' Roses?

Post by Blackstar Sat 14 May 2022 - 20:35

Has Bumblefoot Officially Left Guns N' Roses?

Guns N' Roses guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal recently addressed the ongoing rumors about his departure from the band, hinting that he indeed might be parting ways with Axl Rose and co.

As GN'R Truth reports, Bumblefoot responded to a recent Facebook post by saying:

"I cannot erase a decade of history, and I can't stop the media from asking what they want to ask and making up their own titles on their interviews and posts. No matter how much I asked them not to do it. Get a f--king clue."

He added, "PS - I've been honoring a request to not make any public statements about anything related to it, which continues to put me in a very awkward position that I don't want to be in. Not how I do things, repeatedly taking the bullet on this one. So stop your whining already."

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/has_bumblefoot_officially_left_guns_n_roses.html

Last edited by Blackstar on Sat 14 May 2022 - 20:39; edited 1 time in total
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87832

Back to top Go down

2015.02.20 - Facebook/Ultimate Guitar - Has Bumblefoot Officially Left Guns N' Roses? Empty Re: 2015.02.20 - Facebook/Ultimate Guitar - Has Bumblefoot Officially Left Guns N' Roses?

Post by Blackstar Sat 14 May 2022 - 20:38

The next day (Feb. 20) Bumblefoot sent the following statement to mygnrforum:

"Let folks know I'm not being forced and TB doesn't need to be treated like monsters, and I ask that they not be treated like villains. It's on me, I've been trying to please both sides at the same time that have a different approach to things, and everyone loses a little in the process - that's on *me*, not them. I hate causing TB & the fans grief, there's just no smooth way to act on two opposing philosophies at the same time, and that's always been difficult for me... apologies. Doing my best here. Razz"

https://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/210747-bumblefootguns-n%E2%80%99-roses-new-statement-from-ron-0220/page/7/#comment-3929839
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87832

Back to top Go down