APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

New feature added - Kat's pictures!

Go down

New feature added - Kat's pictures! Empty New feature added - Kat's pictures!

Post by Soulmonster Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:42 pm

I have added an experimental feature which may or may not be permanent: Recent pics from Kat Benzova's instagram gallery. As of right now it is placed quite far in the sidebar, but I might raise it if it turns out she posts lots of GN'R pictures. The pictures are hyperlinks to Kat's instragram to see her caption and any comments. Let me know if you want this feature to be permanent or if you want it removed.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76580

Back to top Go down