APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1995.05.27 - Kerrang! - Axl Rose & Trent Reznor To Work Together?!

Go down

1995.05.27 - Kerrang! - Axl Rose & Trent Reznor To Work Together?! Empty 1995.05.27 - Kerrang! - Axl Rose & Trent Reznor To Work Together?!

Post by Blackstar Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:10 am

1995.05.27 - Kerrang! - Axl Rose & Trent Reznor To Work Together?! 1995_074
1995.05.27 - Kerrang! - Axl Rose & Trent Reznor To Work Together?! 1995_075

AXL ROSE & TRENT REZNOR TO WORK TOGETHER?!

GUNS N’ ROSES singer asks NINE INCH NAILS mainman to form superstar side-project!

GUNS N’ ROSES mainmanAxl Rose has asked Nine Inch Nails leader Trent Reznor to work with him on a side-project!

“I heard from Axl right before we started this tour," reveals Reznor exclusively to Mayhem. “That was kind of when the downfall of Guns N' Roses was reaching the bottom.

“He was kind of freaked out and talking about working on some kind of project. I told him to let me know. I'm into at least listening to ideas.''

Rose has been a long-time fan of Nine Inch Nails - he brought them over to the UK to support Guns N' Roses at Wembley Stadium in 1991. He's currently working on material for the next GN'R album in Los Angeles, having re-recruited guitarist Izzy Stradlin last week.

However, with GN’R’s other six-stringer, Slash, still touring with his Snakepit combo, there's still nothing like a fixed date for the Gunners to finally resume recordings. And with Rose being the only member of the band not to have either formed or hooked up with a side-project, he may have finally decided to use his spare time to work with other people.

[...]

MURRAY ENGLEHEART
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87691

Back to top Go down

1995.05.27 - Kerrang! - Axl Rose & Trent Reznor To Work Together?! Empty Re: 1995.05.27 - Kerrang! - Axl Rose & Trent Reznor To Work Together?!

Post by Blackstar Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:14 am

We already had the Trent Reznor quote from another source, Juice Magazine, July 1995 (apparently the quotes in Kerrang! are a preview of the interview by Murray Engleheart which was then published in full in Juice Magazine):

https://www.a-4-d.com/t3130p120-xx-notes#16575

The Kerrang! article also confirms that Izzy was back in May 1995.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87691

Back to top Go down