APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2009.02.07 - Graig Duswalt's 'RockStar System For Success' Seminar - Interview with Duff

Go down

2009.02.07 -  Graig Duswalt's 'RockStar System For Success' Seminar -  Interview with Duff Empty 2009.02.07 - Graig Duswalt's 'RockStar System For Success' Seminar - Interview with Duff

Post by Blackstar Fri 30 Nov 2018 - 2:25

Last edited by Blackstar on Sat 29 May 2021 - 4:31; edited 1 time in total
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87096

Back to top Go down

2009.02.07 -  Graig Duswalt's 'RockStar System For Success' Seminar -  Interview with Duff Empty Re: 2009.02.07 - Graig Duswalt's 'RockStar System For Success' Seminar - Interview with Duff

Post by Blackstar Sat 29 May 2021 - 4:30

Article about the seminar in The Signal, February 4, 2009:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Former Guns N’ Roses bassist here Saturday for 'RockStar System for Success' seminar

Stevenson Ranch's Craig Duswalt, who toured with Guns N' Roses as Axl Rose's personal manager, announces the launch of his RockStar System for Success.

The highlight of the System's release is the RockStar System for Success Seminar, which will be held Thursday, Friday and Saturday at the Hyatt Valencia.

The seminar features a live interview with former Guns N' Roses bassist Duff McKagan.

The seminar presents sessions with a number of nationally known speakers, including Tom Antion and James Malinchak.

Antion is one of the nation's leading experts in using the Internet to market businesses.

Malinchak is a highly sought-after professional speaker and a business coach.

Malinchak will demonstrate strategies on how to become highly sought-after public speakers. According to Malinchak, you don't need previous experience, fame or connections to be invited to speak to businesses and charitable organizations.

In fact, Malinchak says, you don't even need to be a good speaker.

Antion will share his knowledge and passion for Internet marketing. Antion brings many years of experience running a successful Internet business, and coaching others.

Also included in the seminar lineup are Ed Rush and Jeff Hockings.

Rush, a former Marine fighter pilot, will share the business secrets he learned while in the Marines.

Hockings will show attendees how to create a TV show.

"In this seminar, I'm bringing together some of the best minds in the country," Duswalt said. "I want everyone who attends to come away knowing that they can achieve celebrity status in their industry, using the methods we teach."

The seminar is timed to coincide with the release of Duswalt's book, "The RockStar System for Success: How to Achieve RockStar Status in Your Industry."

The book will be available at the seminar, as will the complete RockStar System Home Study Course.

"After I left the road, I had a successful career in marketing. I won awards as a copywriter and creative director, and I owned my own ad agency," Duswalt said. "I wanted to combine my music industry experience with my marketing knowledge to create something that would really help people."

Duswalt adds that he designed the System to be simple and fun to use.

"So many books and programs on personal improvement are so difficult that people give up trying to use them," he said. "I wanted my system to be different. So I created a step-by-step method anyone could use."

https://web.archive.org/web/20090407064132/http://www.the-signal.com:80/news/article/8753/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87096

Back to top Go down