APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Forum was down yesterday...sorry for that

Go down

Forum was down yesterday...sorry for that Empty Forum was down yesterday...sorry for that

Post by Soulmonster Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:19 am

The forum was temporarily down yesterday. Apologies for that. It is back up now and all is okay. I blame Russia.

Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76730

Back to top Go down

Forum was down yesterday...sorry for that Empty Re: Forum was down yesterday...sorry for that

Post by Soulmonster Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:04 pm

From Forumotion:

Dear users,
We apologize for the service interruption that occurred last night (european time).
Our servers suffered an attack which had repercussions on access to all the services we offer.
The technical team worked in the evening and this morning to correct this and prevent it from happening again. Currently, everything is back to normal.
Thank you for your support and trust 🌺
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76730

Back to top Go down