APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Karice's Guns N'Roses Corner! :D

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Karice's Guns N'Roses Corner! :D - Page 3 Empty Re: Karice's Guns N'Roses Corner! :D

Post by Soulmonster Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:25 am

Karice wrote:Once again, this I feel this thread is something that's been on my mind for a while now and feel it's a pretty intensive Topic, one too intensive for my Karice's Guns N'Roses Corner. 😀

No, I disagree and please keep all your new ideas for threads in this thread.

Furthermore, if it is discussions you want and responses to your posts, then A4D is not the best option. There are simply not enough members here to sustain much discussions. There are many better suited arenas for discussions than this place, including other forums with many more members and social platforms like Facebook and Discord. So don't be disappointed if you get little response to your posts Smile
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76709

Back to top Go down

Karice's Guns N'Roses Corner! :D - Page 3 Empty Re: Karice's Guns N'Roses Corner! :D

Post by Uli Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:14 am

Karice wrote:Is this Axl himself

From all I can tell, it has never been doubted from any official sources (GNR management etc.) that it was indeed Axl who was interviewed back then. Cool
Uli
Uli

Plectra : 9475

Back to top Go down

Post by Uli Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:25 am

Karice wrote:
Why does he look so off and so young in that Interview?

I don't know, I can only guess he was "refreshed" after a long break from touring... plus he possibly had looked after some of his "problems".
Uli
Uli

Back to top Go down

Post by Uli Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:33 am

Karice wrote:
But he shouldn't look about 8 years younger than his Appetite For Destruction years.

Well there were rumours about "botox", maybe he'd had that, maybe not. Blanco
Uli
Uli

Back to top Go down

Post by Uli Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:31 am

Well I don't know about surgery, but the rumours have been around for a long time. I guess it's for experts (i.e. not me) to compare old pics and newer pics.

Anyway, in general I think you should not read too many comments on yt. Many of those comments are uninformed or stupid or useless.
Uli
Uli

Back to top Go down

Post by Uli Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:51 pm

Well I guess Axl has different faces? Or should we say different facets (of his personality)?
One thing I know is: I'm not the "same" person every day. Some days I might be more emotional, others I might be more angry.
With Axl, it looks like he might change within the minute. Wink
Uli
Uli

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstar Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:20 pm

Karice wrote:
Why does he look so off and so young in that Interview? 🧐 😲He looks YOUNGER than his Appetite For Destruction years! At 38 or 39! 😲🧐
Here is a picture (surfaced recently) from a year before the NBA interview - presumably June 22, 2000 at the Cat Club:

Karice's Guns N'Roses Corner! :D - Page 3 Fk9fz610
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87848

Uli likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uli Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:17 pm

To me, he looks like Axl, just a little bit older as in the UYI days... Cool
Uli
Uli

Blackstar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uli Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:09 pm

Karice wrote:
Funny thing is, none of the Axls in the Welcome To The Jungle video look pissed off angry which is one of Axl's prominent moods.

My guess is: it was not the intention of the director of the video or of the band to portray Axl's moods - the intention was to create a storyline for a video to fit the song!

Karice wrote:Is Chinese Democracy that bad? I don't think Chinese Democracy is THAT bad!

No it's not. It's very "grand", it's complex, it's overproduced, it's many things - but it is not bad at all. Of course tastes are different, some people might not like it, so what? I might not like the things they do like... Teasing

Seeing GN'R still play a number of songs from the album at their gigs, it's obviously been acknowledged as "part of their legacy" by all involved parties. Geek

P.S.: From what I gathered, Alduous Snow is just a fictitious character in a movie, so I see no reason to compare the events in this movie to real events.

Last edited by Uli on Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)
Uli
Uli

Soulmonster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next