APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

The 'Introduce Yourself' Thread

+32
Dazey
Blackstar
FRANSAD
NeetziD
denitza
rosesforcure
sipuli
martingonzo
bacardimayne
J.Hanover
GN'R-Norway
King Nothing
KuraiFusai
HBK
Damn_Smooth
Voodoochild
Angeles_
iftheworld
Broskirose
axl_wanna431340
GnR587
Johan
puddledumpling
Uli
bumb.l.foot
Monique
Gott
DanyYo
Soulmonster
DruDiet
seely
36 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The 'Introduce Yourself' Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Introduce Yourself' Thread

Post by DanyYo Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 8:54

Welcome whoever you are Smile
DanyYo
DanyYo

Plectra : 6295

Back to top Go down

The 'Introduce Yourself' Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Introduce Yourself' Thread

Post by Soulmonster Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 9:28

puddledumpling wrote:
Uli wrote:So, after Soulmonster repeatedly linked this Forum at newgnr, I finally gave in and registered...
Me too, but I changed my name.

Yes, many change their names before coming here to start off without any...reputation Razz. Welcome here and remember our recruitment campaign!

A4D, A New Start.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76698

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 11:22

Soulmonster wrote:
puddledumpling wrote:
Uli wrote:So, after Soulmonster repeatedly linked this Forum at newgnr, I finally gave in and registered...

Yes, many change their names before coming here to start off without any...reputation Razz. Welcome here and remember our recruitment campaign!

A4D, A New Start.

Not in my case. I can't get away from my 'reputation' here new name or not lol

By the way the newbie sounds a bit like kittay but of course could be anyone Smile

DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 17:24

Welcome Uli & Puddledumpling! Dumplings are tasty! (At least the Russian and Ukrainian dumplings I'm familiar with).
Johan
Johan

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 7410

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 19:29

Now I get Soulmonster's post lol
DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by puddledumpling Sat 7 Jan 2012 - 5:37

DanyYo wrote:
Soulmonster wrote:
puddledumpling wrote:

Yes, many change their names before coming here to start off without any...reputation The 'Introduce Yourself' Thread - Page 2 240178. Welcome here and remember our recruitment campaign!

A4D, A New Start.

By the way the newbie sounds a bit like kittay but of course could be anyone The 'Introduce Yourself' Thread - Page 2 679352

Bingo. Pretty easy to guess, eh?
I am not trying to escape from my reputation. I'm not sure I have one, at least not a loud one. I'm a bit goofy but trying to be cool takes too much effort. The 'Introduce Yourself' Thread - Page 2 2474380249
puddledumpling
puddledumpling

Plectra : 6695

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Sat 7 Jan 2012 - 6:18

I didn't guess it, but I am not so good with nicks and stuff. I tend to forget who's posting and just concentrate on what they actually say.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Sat 7 Jan 2012 - 8:09

puddledumpling wrote:

By the way the newbie sounds a bit like kittay but of course could be anyone The 'Introduce Yourself' Thread - Page 2 679352

Bingo. Pretty easy to guess, eh?
I am not trying to escape from my reputation. I'm not sure I have one, at least not a loud one. I'm a bit goofy but trying to be cool takes too much effort. The 'Introduce Yourself' Thread - Page 2 2474380249[/quote]

It was easy for me because one thing I learnt from forums and Internetz in general is pay attention to what people say and how they say it. A bit late but better late than never I guess lol
Welcome once again puddledumpling Smile In my humble opinion Soulmonster got a worthy member and a true GNR fan sfhaetdj
DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by 666 Sun 8 Jan 2012 - 3:18

puddledumpling may be the most disturbing username EVA

Plectra : 5399

Back to top Go down

Post by puddledumpling Sun 8 Jan 2012 - 4:50

666 wrote:puddledumpling may be the most disturbing username EVA
Nah, It's a cute euphemism down on the farm. I have seen way more disturbing usernames though. Sonofsamsdog or Gadafimafia would be more disturbing, don't you think? Those are probably already names of bands. I did consider cynophallophyllaphyta but it seemed to have a few too many letters to type logging in. It is fun to say out loud howeva. Try it five times fast.
puddledumpling
puddledumpling

Back to top Go down

Post by puddledumpling Sun 8 Jan 2012 - 4:58

DanyYo wrote:

It was easy for me because one thing I learnt from forums and Internetz in general is pay attention to what people say and how they say it. A bit late but better late than never I guess lol
Welcome once again puddledumpling The 'Introduce Yourself' Thread - Page 2 679352 In my humble opinion Soulmonster got a worthy member and a true GNR fan The 'Introduce Yourself' Thread - Page 2 591921268
Thank you DanyYo. I'm sure Soulmonster already has a worthy member. If not I can't help him. I'm not a fluffer anymore. I am however a true GNR and a Hanson Brothers fan. Them and Bad 4 Good - great album. Uhmmm Bop.
puddledumpling
puddledumpling

Back to top Go down

Post by 666 Sun 8 Jan 2012 - 6:29

puddledumpling wrote:
666 wrote:puddledumpling may be the most disturbing username EVA
Nah, It's a cute euphemism down on the farm. I have seen way more disturbing usernames though. Sonofsamsdog or Gadafimafia would be more disturbing, don't you think? Those are probably already names of bands. I did consider cynophallophyllaphyta but it seemed to have a few too many letters to type logging in. It is fun to say out loud howeva. Try it five times fast.

5 times fast? I can't even say it once

Plectra : 5399

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Sun 8 Jan 2012 - 17:31

[quote="puddledumpling"]
DanyYo wrote:

Thank you DanyYo. I'm sure Soulmonster already has a worthy member. If not I can't help him. I'm not a fluffer anymore. I am however a true GNR and a Hanson Brothers fan. Them and Bad 4 Good - great album. Uhmmm Bop.

Yes, he has. He's a member himself after all Lol.
Fuck, you should've register as cynophallophyllaphyta. I should've registered as cynophallophyllaphyta if I had enough brains to think of it. By the way I bet you can never guess who I am on newgnr *giggle*
DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Sun 8 Jan 2012 - 17:51

You are all worthy Why Thank You
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by puddledumpling Wed 11 Jan 2012 - 5:03

DanyYo wrote: By the way I bet you can never guess who I am on newgnr *giggle*
I think you and I will be nail-biting cold turkeys when GNR original members reunite for a tour. Won't that be a miracle?

By the way, Cynophallophyllaphyta is the latin name of a plant like a calla lily. It translates to "plant with leaves that bear doggie members". It's real. You might have one in your home. The 'Introduce Yourself' Thread - Page 2 346461698
puddledumpling
puddledumpling

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Wed 11 Jan 2012 - 5:57

puddledumpling wrote:By the way, Cynophallophyllaphyta is the latin name of a plant like a calla lily. It translates to "plant with leaves that bear doggie members". It's real. You might have one in your home. The 'Introduce Yourself' Thread - Page 2 346461698

I suspected it was a real species name Smile. But googling it gives no hits so I suspect there is a spelling error in there somewhere.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DanyYo Wed 11 Jan 2012 - 9:09

puddledumpling wrote:
DanyYo wrote: By the way I bet you can never guess who I am on newgnr *giggle*
I think you and I will be nail-biting cold turkeys when GNR original members reunite for a tour. Won't that be a miracle?

By the way, Cynophallophyllaphyta is the latin name of a plant like a calla lily. It translates to "plant with leaves that bear doggie members". It's real. You might have one in your home. The 'Introduce Yourself' Thread - Page 2 346461698

hahaha yes but I don't believe in miracles anymore so I guess we'll go on puffing our lives away contentedly as usual Smile
Don't think I have Cynophallophyllaphyta at home but I might get one. Sounds like a useful thing to have lol
DanyYo
DanyYo

Back to top Go down

The 'Introduce Yourself' Thread - Page 2 Empty Hey

Post by GnR587 Sun 15 Jan 2012 - 12:32

Hey, I'm GnR587, same guy from mygnr.com
GnR587
GnR587

Plectra : 4509

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Sun 15 Jan 2012 - 13:30

GnR587 wrote:Hey, I'm GnR587, same guy from mygnr.com

Welcome, GnR587! The 'Introduce Yourself' Thread - Page 2 90521

The site is pretty self-explanatory, I guess. You have the typical forum with different categories and shit. And then on the right side you have some additional information not commonly found on GN'R fora, like tweets, news and so on. In addition we have a chat box (you can find it in your bottom, right corner) and lots of databases with information (under construction). It's peaceful and quiet here, still, but soon (is the word) we will reach critical mass.

And yeah, we still have a recruitment campaign going where you get free "plectra" (our own currency) for recruiting new members.

Enjoy the forum and PM me if you have any questions!
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by puddledumpling Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 0:45

If you're Gnr587 at newgnr.com too then I already know I like you because you laugh at my jokes... as they say "You're the one."LOL!
Welcome and bring friends.
puddledumpling
puddledumpling

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 8:09

puddledumpling wrote:Welcome and bring friends.

Yes, exploit the recruitment program we have and get lots of plectra XD
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by GnR587 Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 5:21

puddledumpling wrote:If you're Gnr587 at newgnr.com too then I already know I like you because you laugh at my jokes... as they say "You're the one."LOL!
Welcome and bring friends.
what's your username at newgnr.com?
GnR587
GnR587

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 12:05

That is confidential
Johan
Johan

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 12:14

Mine is Agathos.

And Soulmonster.

Yes.

I have two accounts XD
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 18:27

I should have you banned.

Or maybe not
Johan
Johan

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 18:45

Johan wrote:I should have you banned.

Or maybe not

Mini shock

It's a dead account. I never use it. Not even when I was banned.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 16:00

Fair enough Wink
Johan
Johan

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by GnR587 Thu 16 Feb 2012 - 3:18

Johan wrote:That is confidential

I'll take a shot in the dark and guess that it's The Second Coming but I could easily be completely wrong.
GnR587
GnR587

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Thu 16 Feb 2012 - 8:03

I don't think TSC is here....but who knows? Suspect
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Thu 16 Feb 2012 - 17:17

No, actually on this page it is said who it is.
Johan
Johan

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next